Need a way to catch 6line?

offroadodge

ok, the fight is over after a week of temptation he went into the trap, i caught my 2 clowns and purple tang also at the same time. YEAH!!!!!!! Now i can put my mystery wrasse in the display tank. Thank you to the Mannings for letting me borrow your trap, i made some small mods to it so that it doesnt need a magnet to hold to the tank walls. There are 4 suction cups on the corners now. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

ok, the fight is over after a week of temptation he went into the trap, i caught my 2 clowns and purple tang also at the same time. YEAH!!!!!!! Now i can put my mystery wrasse in the display tank. Thank you to the Mannings for letting me borrow your trap, i made some small mods to it so that it doesnt need a magnet to hold to the tank walls. There are 4 suction cups on the corners now. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

if hydro's doesn't work, I'm trying this one!

Jeremy ;) ... I'm glad it worked for you....a little patience and before you know it, there just swimming in and out of the trap. That's what you want them to feel, comfortable, and when they least expected...they're trapped. Now to enjoy your new wrasse.

Mark, you're more than welcome to use the trap.

-Cindy-

agreed, using the trap is all about not expecting it to work right off the bat. The way I trap is just to put food and trap in and leave it there. If I happen to walk by and the fish is in there, BAM! got that sucker. When you are sitting there holding the string drooling they tend to stay away from the trap... ;)