JBJ Pulse Duo Wavemaker

Rjohn

I just bought a JBJ wavemaker. Does anyone have any advice/hints/tips or tricks about this device? I have a 72g bowfront. How powerful should the pumps be? I currently have available 2 K-2's and a couple of Seio P530's. I am beginning to think I need more water movement. My return pump is mag 9.5. Where would the optimum place for the pumps be? Should they both be bottom, top, or middle? Should one be top and the other middle or bottom? Any help at all would be appreciated. I just wish I could afford the Tunze wave thingy.

If you want to make a wave put them both on the same side and timed to fire at the same time. Adjust the timer until you get a wave action. Or you can set them up one in each corner and have them oscallate one on one off, one on one off. It really depends on what you want to do.

*Note: The koralias will make a racket as they power on and off.

Dave-

My 29g JBJ Bio comes with it. In talking to their Customer Service, they recommended setting it at 20 seconds. I have the two JBJ pumps that came with the tank on one circuit with an add-on Korolia 1 in front on the other circuit. Excellent wave flow.

wayneb