BioCube 14g & AquaPod 12g-For Sale

Laura

I tore down and consolidated this weekend, so I have a 12g AquaPod with bulbs that were just replaced 2 weeks ago, dang it...and I have a 14g BioCube with brand new actinic put in 2 weeks ago, dang it, and the daylight bulb is about 6 months old. They are both in excellent, clean condition. I am asking $100 for the BioCube and $75 for the AquaPod. smile.gif It is the tanks only.....

Got it...Bio Cube-Sold.....sorry...no live sand...I had to put it in the 55g that everything was transferred to on the weekend.

And yes, Wednesday is fine...just give me a call and let me know what time you will be coming...:P

Hey Laura, some things have come up after work today, and I'm not entirely sure I'll be over to pick up the biocube. I'm trying to work some magic so I can get out early, which, if that is the case, it won't be a problem. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until Thursday to grab it.

Hey Laura, some things have come up after work today, and I'm not entirely sure I'll be over to pick up the biocube. I'm trying to work some magic so I can get out early, which, if that is the case, it won't be a problem. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until Thursday to grab it.

No problem Ryan.....just give me a jingle when you are ready:wave:

I cant stop staring at that big fat chalice!!

Mike...that thing is a HEADACHE!! I am going to be cutting it down as soon as the weather gets warmer...as you can see, it has died off in one corner because of too much/too little light plus being moved TOO many times in trying to figure the whole thing out...I'm hangin' on a prayer with this poor thing...