Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

Laura

To my Austin Reef Club family, I wish you all the Happiest Thanksgiving. As I look back on the past 8 months on being an active member, I am thankful for the advice I have received, the friends I have made for life and the LAUGHS we all have shared. Have a Happy Day!!wave.gif

smile.pngHappy Thanksgiving Everyone !!! We're heading to bed early tonight so that we can get up and be out the door by 3:30am yawn.gif for Black Friday sales!!!!

Mama...are you having a Black Friday sale at 5am tomorrow???grin.png

You have GOT to tell me what you get Belinda!! No sales day for me....TOO SLEEPY!!!!.....my son has been on line at Best Buy with his girlfriend since 9:30pm...they open at 5am....there are so many different forms of insanity that run in my family....wacko.gif

I drove by Best Buy at 45 and SH 130 about 4:30 this afternoon and people were already in line for the 5 am opening.

They were successful!! They got that computer for $198, the LAST one, because my son is a demon shopper like his mother...he hit that Best Buy pretty hard!! doh.gif