Oouuuuccchhhh!

renman303

I feel your pain!! I also have a pair of just plain ol' Nemo's and the female is MEAN!!! I have to use my net to run interference when ever I put my hand in there. I've even tried doing what I need at night when the lights are out but she comes flying out of her cave (they have hosted a cave) with mouth open!! My husband don't help the situation much because he starts "singing" the JAWS theme whenever he knows I'm messing with the tank. I about jump out of my skin evertime she gets me!!

I feel your pain!! I also have a pair of just plain ol' Nemo's and the female is MEAN!!! I have to use my net to run interference when ever I put my hand in there. I've even tried doing what I need at night when the lights are out but she comes flying out of her cave (they have hosted a cave) with mouth open!! My husband don't help the situation much because he starts "singing" the JAWS theme whenever he knows I'm messing with the tank. I about jump out of my skin evertime she gets me!!

haha!! I love supportive spouses!

Dang, my clown has never drew blood ... but like other gold striped maroons, she is mean, mean, mean. (But is doing really well ... was Mama's clownfish previously).

Now my pink skunk clown is a wuss. Runs when evenr I come to look at the tank.

My husband don't help the situation much because he starts "singing" the JAWS theme whenever he knows I'm messing with the tank. I about jump out of my skin evertime she gets me!!

ROLF - My GSM known as $%^&* clown! has never bit me but does a tail slap that moves a lot of water. Also moves everything in the tank. Gladly with the help of Barderer's trap I've got her isolated until I decide whether to trade her in or fry her up :)