Parting out 120/90 This Weekend!

kingsnake

1633.jpg

I will be parting out my reef tanks over this weekend and the next few weekends and am selling everything in the tanks, on the tanks, under the tanks and above the tanks. One is a 90 gallon, the other is a 120 and they are both 3-5 year established tanks. I have had some of this, like a carpet anemone the size of a door mat, for that long. Everything must go! Lots of star polyps, mushrooms, leathers, and others. Black & White Clowns, other fish. Please contact me to schedule an appt. to come by and bring your own buckets. Will have lights, filters, pumps, the two tanks, all the live rock, the cleanup crew and a chiller as well. Lots and lots of stuff. If your a reefkeeper you won't want to miss this. All the best stuff will go early! Prices from $5 and up. Call Jeff at 512-791-6536 to schedule a pickup time - Once this stuff is gone it's gone!

I would take 30 for the pair of firefish, there may not be much left after this weekend, I also have an DBE-200 arctica titanium 1/4 hp chiller, a Marineland 48 in T-5 Strip( 48DBX T-5-DS) over the 90 and an Outer Orbit 72 in 834W, HQI w/CF Light Strip (CD-18797) over the 120 - I have no sump nor skimmer, carpet $50 clowns $50 pr

1633.jpg

I will be parting out my reef tanks over this weekend and the next few weekends and am selling everything in the tanks, on the tanks, under the tanks and above the tanks. One is a 90 gallon, the other is a 120 and they are both 3-5 year established tanks. I have had some of this, like a carpet anemone the size of a door mat, for that long. Everything must go! Lots of star polyps, mushrooms, leathers, and others. Black & White Clowns, other fish. Please contact me to schedule an appt. to come by and bring your own buckets. Will have lights, filters, pumps, the two tanks, all the live rock, the cleanup crew and a chiller as well. Lots and lots of stuff. If your a reefkeeper you won't want to miss this. All the best stuff will go early! Prices from $5 and up. Call Jeff at 512-791-6536 to schedule a pickup time - Once this stuff is gone it's gone!

How much for the live rock?

I would take 30 for the pair of firefish, there may not be much left after this weekend, I also have an DBE-200 arctica titanium 1/4 hp chiller, a Marineland 48 in T-5 Strip( 48DBX T-5-DS) over the 90 and an Outer Orbit 72 in 834W, HQI w/CF Light Strip (CD-18797) over the 120 - I have no sump nor skimmer, carpet $50 clowns $50 pr

Firefish are now sold

Nice talking to you, Jeff. Just hold all the rock and I'll pick it up when you empty out your tanks.

PM me your address and number when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Pat

Edited by pbnj

How much for the frogspawn?

How much for the frogspawn?

Larger frogspan 45 smaller 40

hammer is 45 white hammer gone green hammer still avail

carpet anemone, yellow tang, firefish all gone

still have clowns coral angel, bunch of mushrooms, toadstool leathers, and a bubble, 1 mushroom is recordia

Have someone that has staked a claim on remaining live rock

Have lots and lots of star polyps

2 cleaner shrimp (at least)

Larger frogspan 45 smaller 40

hammer is 45 white hammer gone green hammer still avail

carpet anemone, yellow tang, firefish all gone

still have clowns coral angel, bunch of mushrooms, toadstool leathers, and a bubble, 1 mushroom is recordia

Have someone that has staked a claim on remaining live rock

Have lots and lots of star polyps

2 cleaner shrimp (at least)

I would like the hammer and the large frogspawn if they are still available after the weekend.

still have quite a bit of nice coral left, lots of mushrooms, $5 per cap 5 for $20, frogspawn, hammer, 2 huge colonies of green star polyps, at least 2 toadstools, 1 nice brain, 1 nice bubble - still have most of the fish, 2 black clowns, 2 clarki clowns, 1 false percula clown, 5 green chromis damsels,

1 coral angel

Outer Orbit 72 HQI light $600 (paid $1200 last year)

Arctica Titanium 1/4 200gal chiller w/pump $600 (paid $1100 last year)

Take $1000 for both

48 in Marineland T-5 $100 ($paid 220)

also have a bunch of books

call 512-791-6536 to schedule a stop - I will be available all day

Jeff:

Thanks again for the 120lbs of live rock! This is quality stuff....many pieces covered in coralline!

I have it all sitting in some bins under T5s with good flow for the time-being.

Best of luck with the rest of your sale!

Pat

wave.gif