Parting out 120/90 This Weekend!

kingsnake

1633.jpg

I will be parting out my reef tanks over this weekend and the next few weekends and am selling everything in the tanks, on the tanks, under the tanks and above the tanks. One is a 90 gallon, the other is a 120 and they are both 3-5 year established tanks. I have had some of this, like a carpet anemone the size of a door mat, for that long. Everything must go! Lots of star polyps, mushrooms, leathers, and others. Black & White Clowns, other fish. Please contact me to schedule an appt. to come by and bring your own buckets. Will have lights, filters, pumps, the two tanks, all the live rock, the cleanup crew and a chiller as well. Lots and lots of stuff. If your a reefkeeper you won't want to miss this. All the best stuff will go early! Prices from $5 and up. Call Jeff at 512-791-6536 to schedule a pickup time - Once this stuff is gone it's gone!

WOW! Jeff, we brought the corals home and they look fantastic! Everyone, you really need to come and see the Carpet nem that Jeff has, its freakin huge and beautiful!! Its easily 1 foot across and is just awesome. If I had a bigger tank, this puppy would be my show piece. Whoever takes it home is going to be really happy. The picture really doesnt do these corals justice and one of the hammer corals is about the size or a number 3 or 4 soccer ball. I just wish I had more money and tank space to take all the stuff I wanted home.

Happy to say we now have that big guy looking good in our tank. Getting him in was "fun" but he's in the corner slowly opening up. We seem to have a Lunar Wrasse that is determined to be his first meal.

Jeff has some great corals, VERY good prices and a heck of a nice guy. Best off all, he's close to where we live! LOL We rarely get that lucky.