Tate1's Newest Family Additions

Chad and Belinda

Here are the two newest additions to our family. Baxter is 9 months and he was adopted the week before we went on the MAAST collection trip to Port A. The other one is 10 month old Tessa. We adopted Tessa on Tuesday of last week. Baxter is our wild child, as some of you may know. He loves to give kisses and would be lost without his tongue. Tessa on the other hand is a prissy little thing that loves to lounge around. When you ask her for a kiss, she turns her head. She's probably saying to herself "ewww, human slobber". She is too precious. Baxter and Tessa were both born in Waco, Texas. Both are full blooded yorkies.

Baxter

post-398-12522971731725_thumb.jpg

Tessa

post-398-12522966544083_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Here is our Dexter when we first got him. He is about 2 years old now.

gallery_15_12_448505.jpg

You said you adopted these guys. Was it from a rescue?

No, we didn't adopt them from a shelter. Baxter came from a home where he was purchased to be a therapy dog for the elderly. Needless to say, he was was too hyper for the people that he was working with. The lady that owned him wanted him to go to a home with children, so we were a perfect fit. Tessa came from another home. She used to be drug around the house by a 2 year old. The girls mom was afraid that Tessa would end up hurt. Now, she thinks she's queen of the house.

Laura, we would love to see pics. Had your coffee yet? dribble.gif

coffee yet? i did i did i did i did i did....just a little hyper....wacko.gif

Here is Lucy...I at one time bred my lil girl Charolette and my lil boy Tigger...she had 3-4 litters and Lucy was the girl I kept for me. I have had her since her first breath...I had to stop breeding because my heart would break letting any of them go and then I would try to follow up on their care and conditions and that was even worse sad.gif I'll never forget the experince of having baby Yorkie puppies running through the house!! Lucy is named after "I Love Lucy", my favorite old time TV show.wink.gif

Tate, congrats and I can't wait to meet the little girl. They are precious and I just love Yorkies! My co-worker stopped breeding for the same reason, Laura...she just hated letting them go and worried about them. The last litter she had, years ago (like 10yrs) she kept every single one of them. She still has two old boys from her breeding days and recently adopted two 6yr olds from an ex-breeder and a pup from someone who kept it kenneled all the time. They are some of the cutest dogs ever and I want my own some day...one day...when I don't have 8 Rottweilers in the house!

Dee

coffee yet? i did i did i did i did i did....just a little hyper....wacko.gif

Here is Lucy...I at one time bred my lil girl Charolette and my lil boy Tigger...she had 3-4 litters and Lucy was the girl I kept for me. I have had her since her first breath...I had to stop breeding because my heart would break letting any of them go and then I would try to follow up on their care and conditions and that was even worse sad.gif I'll never forget the experince of having baby Yorkie puppies running through the house!! Lucy is named after "I Love Lucy", my favorite old time TV show.wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Awww they are adorable. You know we just bought a brand new Yorkie Female, we might have to breed them and start an whole new hobby!lol

George and Amy

Here are the two newest additions to our family. Baxter is 9 months and he was adopted the week before we went on the MAAST collection trip to Port A. The other one is 10 month old Tessa. We adopted Tessa on Tuesday of last week. Baxter is our wild child, as some of you may know. He loves to give kisses and would be lost without his tongue. Tessa on the other hand is a prissy little thing that loves to lounge around. When you ask her for a kiss, she turns her head. She's probably saying to herself "ewww, human slobber". She is too precious. Baxter and Tessa were both born in Waco, Texas. Both are full blooded yorkies.

Baxter

post-398-12522971731725_thumb.jpg

Tessa

post-398-12522966544083_thumb.jpg