The Saga of the 260 Upgrade

Okay...as most of you may know, we recently upgraded to a 260 gallon aquarium. We have been taking pictures, but have been so tired that we keep forgetting to post them. We will try to get some on here by this weekend.

I think she must have added Miracle Grow to the water because the tank grew from the last time we were there. biggrin.gif

So far so good. We are housing all of our coral at Addboy's house. They moved everything over late last night. The old tank is gone...yay. Today...I may finally get some of my kitchen back. The PLUS side is that our house doesn't smell line Port A. yahoo.gif

Mark, I will let you know if we run short of water...we'll find out today. Thank you so much for the water the other day. thumbsup.gif

Hey guys...where is the right place to post tank builds? Do I need to start a photo gallery, and if so...how do I start one?

So far so good. We are housing all of our coral at Addboy's house. They moved everything over late last night. The old tank is gone...yay. Today...I may finally get some of my kitchen back. The PLUS side is that our house doesn't smell line Port A. yahoo.gif

This is awesome for you and I wish you the best of luckwink.gif Keep us all posted...I know how tiring this must be, but just think of the end product...I wish I was available to have helped you...but I guess being in Florida was a good thing because I just found out the results of my MRI on Monday and I have a herniated disc in my lower back...being in this hobby, I think I am SOLsad.gif

This is awesome for you and I wish you the best of luckwink.gif Keep us all posted...I know how tiring this must be, but just think of the end product...I wish I was available to have helped you...but I guess being in Florida was a good thing because I just found out the results of my MRI on Monday and I have a herniated disc in my lower back...being in this hobby, I think I am SOLsad.gif

Just get a pico tank! No back breaking bucket hauling needed!