Peppermint shrimp

mhart032

My lights came on this morning and i saw something that looks not so good. i think its a peppermint shrimp that molted and didnt finish. it seems to still be alive its sitting on my orange cap and the tenticals are moving and its moves some but it has no shell at all. i cant get a pic of it because of where its at. as soon as the MH come on i think its toast i think it will burn. i dont want to touch it or move it. any suggestions?

i dose iodine bout 2x a week. its normaly low. the pistol molts all the time. i think the pistol mite have gotten him. he had a chunk out of his body. i think the pistol caught him wile molting. found a good place for the pistol when i catch him Ckimble has a nice big fowlr with big fish in it nothing he can kill so i think it will be perfect for the big mean dude..

Do you ever dose iodine? I very very rarely dose it and then usually in small amounts but notice that when I do my shrimp molt almost over night with a complete molt. Actually, thats the reason I dose it.

This is the only reason I dose Iodine/Iodide.