Hello Lights order..checking interest

mcallahan

I'm needing to replace my PC actinics and I bought from hellolights.com last time and was happy with the results.

They are currently having free shipping on MH lamps so if anyone needs new bulbs, respond so I can see about starting a group order if there is enough interest.

Hello Lights

I'm thinking July 20 or maybe later. I'm not in a huge rush as my PC's won't be 6 mo old till the end of Aug, but I'd still like to get them here.

I also have an email into them to see if they'll do free shipping for the whole order. I'll let everyone know what they say.

We are in conversation about what we can work out.

Can anyone else who is interested please chime in? Also, if everyone could let me know what they are thinking of ordering, that would help if I can say that we'll be ordering approx $X of stuff.

Ok people, here is the official word from my contact @ Hellolights.com

1. Our order will ship for free! NOTE: this is for bulbs only. If you order ballasts/MH retro kits (anything heavy basically), they will charge for shipping

2. They are willing to give us discounts based on what we want. Note: These discounts will be on an item for item basis vs. an overall discount. That being said, Please post what you want to order and how many and I'll see what discount I can get.

3. Please give me your list by Thursday, July 16th @ 12p so I can make 1 request vs. making multiple requests.

4. Order will be like our vivid orders...I'll have to buy everything as if I was ordering it all for me.

So checkout their website, www.hellolights.com and let me know what you want!

I want to order aswell.. but im trying to find out what i can use. i have 1 Giesemann actinic + and 1 Giesemann pure Actinic. both 36" T5 HO i need to find 2 more that are close to these t5s. i want them to match as close as i can. anyone have any ideas of what they sell that would be close?

I want to order aswell.. but im trying to find out what i can use. i have 1 Giesemann actinic + and 1 Giesemann pure Actinic. both 36" T5 HO i need to find 2 more that are close to these t5s. i want them to match as close as i can. anyone have any ideas of what they sell that would be close?

why not write or call them and ask?