Clean Up Crew

Stephen

I know some other people just did a group order from reefcleaners, but i missed it. I was looking at www.bluezooaquatics.com and they're about the same price if not cheaper on most items. Anyone want to order anything and split shipping? I don't feel like paying $40 for shipping on some snails and crabs..

Stephen

You guys should definitely order with our sponsor www.reefcleaners.org as you not only get the good prices already offered but can also use the ARC discount.

I will also join in because the main purpose of my order was for sandbed critters to keep it stirred and had some DOA issues.

Edited by rosslonghorns

You guys should definitely order with our sponsor www.reefcleaners.org as you not only get the good prices already offered but can also use the ARC discount.

I will also join in because the main purpose of my order was for sandbed critters to keep it stirred and had some DOA issues.

What is our discount?

Thanks,

Laura

Even better news, he has a sale:

BOGO on some of our more popular species:

Florida ceriths - Buy one get one. (Limit 25)

Dwarf Ceriths - Buy one get one. (Limit 100)

Nassarius Snails - Buy one get one. (Limit 15)

Large Nerites - Buy one get one. (Limit 30)

Gracilaria - Buy One Get One

Mangroves - Buy one five pack, get two. (10 mangroves for $5).

Drum roll please:Discounts are allowed.

Order must be in by July 5th.

Sounds like a great deal! Wow, with the 15% discount and buy one get one.. We are really saving money. Thanks for the info RossLonghorns. I've never done a group buy before. Would anyone else like to collect money and place the order?

Whatever we decide this is what i'd like:

15 Nassarius

8 Dwarf Ceriths

20 empty shells

Stephen,

No need to fear as www.reefcleaners.org makes it very easy for group orders. I will go ahead and initiate another one with them.

Once I get it setup, I will create another thread with the details. Basically you go online and shop as you would if you purchased by yourself. At checkout, you note the group buy name and denote the group buy shipping selection. It allows you to pay yourself and once closed, they will box up all the orders referencing the group buy and ship it. Very easy and no juggling of money.

Look for a new thread in the next 24 hours.

That is one issue. If critters that don't require express mail are ordered, it can be delivered to my house as it is in a 2 day location (Buda). If critters that require express mail (1 day) are ordered, then someone else within a one day delivery window will need to take delivery.

I'm in South Austin and can receive the order if it matters. also, i only want to participate in this if we have 3 or 4+ people, because if not it's not worth paying the high shipping price.