End of jun who wants to do one???

neal90

looking to start a group order the end of jun any day after the 25 (ill be all done with the army so Ill be able to pic them up at the fedex station so the box wont have to be in the hot fedex truck) I have ordered from .LiveAquaria before but an open to other reputable online venders you can pm me or give me a call (804 516 2367) leave a message, Im usually on my motorcycle so i miss a lot of calls but i always check the phone when i get off. I would like to get enough people so shipping is free or very cheep.

I can always head up another Vividaquariums order. Shipping is free if we spend more than $225 and if we spend more than $500, then we get 10% off.

I'll be talking to them today about becoming an ARC sponsor, part of which could include a lower minimum to get the 10% off.

We've done several group buys from them and everyone always gets more than they expect. Just checkout the thread for the last group order.

I can always head up another Vividaquariums order. Shipping is free if we spend more than $225 and if we spend more than $500, then we get 10% off.

I'll be talking to them today about becoming an ARC sponsor, part of which could include a lower minimum to get the 10% off.

We've done several group buys from them and everyone always gets more than they expect. Just checkout the thread for the last group order.

I would love to do one and I wont be working after the 25 so i can pick the box up from the fedex place so they arnt on the hot truck, it will make it a little better for the fish

I would be interested in getting in on the order. I'm looking for drygoods, probably lighting and skimmer would these items be discounted or is it just for livestock?

Its just livestock on Vivid. Your best bet is to get some people together to get free shipping @ Marine Depot or premium aquatics.

I know im ready to do this any one whant to put there names in for this order to vivid. Im going to spend $80-$100 so it will only take a few more people to order to get the free shipping

I know im ready to do this any one whant to put there names in for this order to vivid. Im going to spend $80-$100 so it will only take a few more people to order to get the free shipping

I'lll be talking in the morning to the owner about becoming a sponsor. Start picking your choices as if they sponsor or not, they've always taken care of us.