Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 4!

mcallahan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This what we are going to do:

- southside will take the "southies" order when he comes to pickup his stuff. He's south central so that will make for an easy pickup for people AND he has enough room in his sump to float things, which will be better for the livestock.

- I'll be available till 3:30 for anyone who wants to pickup from me.

- After 3:30, pickup will be @ dapettit's which is about 7-10 mins from my house. The bonus is that if you go to his house, then you'll know how to get to June meeting in advance!

I'll send the tracking # once I get it and i'll post once it arrives.

Ok people, just got off the phone with vivid, we are set to go for tomorrow. I've PM'd the people about the substitutions and there might be last minute changes, but they'll notify me if there are and we can decide. So watch your PM's incase I need you in a hurry.

Should be in 3-4 boxes, so watch for MULTIPLE tracking #'s late tonight.

Good God, this is awesome! (Imagine if one person alone ordered all those corals! On a side note, they did say they had a customer coming in today who was looking to spend $30k on fish/corals...only in L.A.!)

Good God, this is awesome! (Imagine if one person alone ordered all those corals! On a side note, they did say they had a customer coming in today who was looking to spend $30k on fish/corals...only in L.A.!)

Holy macaroni! $30K?!? Must be a LFS or something stocking up.

I'm amazed my daughter hasn't named the Flame Angel I ordered yet.

Though, given her current naming schemes for things, I'm betting on either "Flamie" or "Angelie"... :lol:

what about "red"?

Holy macaroni! $30K?!? Must be a LFS or something stocking up.

I think it was RCA dropping in so Jake could write off his vacation.

- After 3:30, pickup will be @ dapettit's which is about 7-10 mins from my house. The bonus is that if you go to his house, then you'll know how to get to June meeting in advance!

If you need to call my number is 837-4078. Any items not claimed will become my property! :lol:

That could happen.

But these days everything gets an "ie" on the end to be it's name. Other than the obvious "Nemo" and "Nemo's mom"...

Hell...maybe I should be expecting "Flame Angelie"...ugh...

As long as it is not Brangeliana :lol:

Sorry for the late response. Yesterday was the first day of class and I already have a paper due, an exam next week, and 3 chapters to read by tomorrow! :|

Anyway, I will try to pick up by 3:30 tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure I can make it. I can possibly make it there around 10, but I may need you all to hold the items overnight. Mark, PM and let me know how you would like to handle this.

Sorry I'm so late chiming in. I'll be available all day wednesday and can be there early to pick up. I don't mind floating any orders till later that day. I'm right off ben white and manchaca area.

Sounds great, thanks for picking up Southside. Can you provide contact info so I know where to collect my goodies?

chiu-

Could you grab your order from southside? I usually take the tollway to Bastrop so coming back to I-35 would make me have to leave here earlier.

Wow... take the tollway to Bastrop? Interesting, I would have figured you would have taken 183, but maybe i should try the toll one of these days. :|

My meeting over lunch got cancelled, so I'll stop by around lunch time tomorrow.

I talked to Vivid tonight. The shipment is out. It fit into 2 large boxes so break out the fork lift. I should get tracking #'s tonight, but 10:30, we should be in business.

chiu...congrats on the meeting...they are the #1 time wasters of working anyways!

Back to reefing.

(A funny aside...when I talked to Vivid tonight, they were getting ready to do a $150,000 reef tank install on a house on the beach in malibu. $3,000 in the skimmer alone...)