Seahorse Tank

ysanford

Hey "Mama"......that's a sweet setup you got there. I see 1 of your seahorse behind the rockwork. What kind of substrate do you have? Never seen anyone with that color of "sand"/substrate.

-Cindy-

Good eye Cindy!! That is papa hanging out back there. I used reef sand that we sell at the store...it has the live CaribSea on the bottom, but I wanted a coral orange color on top not only for popping the tank but because when I purchased my horses they were orange and yellow, respectively. But because I was new at this and had moved them and re-arranged everything oh like, 5 times, they got so stressed, turned black and white, and never went back!! I tried everything, even using florescent posterboard on the sides, but they want to stay as is. What is cool is when they do their morning breed dance, they turn pure white!!

Nice Tank Mama! For sure post pics when you get the new ones in. $110 isn't a bad price. I have seen them priced much higher, so as long as they are healthy and pretty, I would be happy to get them from RCA. I am planning on waiting another month or so before I pick them up.