Pics of my 65 gallon!

Kkiel02

Here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7163957@N04/3249179515/

Other pictures can be found on my flickr site.

It is a 65 gallon that will end up a reef tank in time. There is a acrylic 20ish gallon sump that takes up all the storage underneath. 2 koralia 4's, reef octopus skimmer, and a mag 5 return. The heater is a rena 150. The installation was rather easy minus the girlfriend mad that I took up most of her kitchen for awhile.

To do: Lighting and then the waiting begins until the nitrogen cycle has run its course.

Also I would like to thank all those who helped especially prof and beareef19 (from maast).

Kevin

post-796-1233645590_thumb.jpg

post-796-1233645778_thumb.jpg

post-796-1233645916_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kkiel02

Added some more live rock and probably get around 10 more pounds tom. My ammonia has dropped so now just waiting on the nitrites. So far I have seen some pods, tube worms and a small snail. My girlfriend probably thinks I am crazy just sitting there staring at rocks.

I am getting some lights tom. so I will post some more pictures with more color hopefully!

Kevin

Looking good.

One thing I will mention is you might want to make sure you have enough room between the rocks and the sides of the glass to get in there and easily clean. I made the mistake in my 24g tank of putting the rocks to close to the sides, and had patches of algae that was real hard to clean.

Ok well the aquarium is doing great! Added two snails and three hermits! Anyways I shot some new pics with a sd750 I got for my girlfriend back in august. Anyone else shoot with this and if so what settings do you use? I would like to get some real close pictures of the tube worms and hermits.

Here is the newer setup with more live rock and the pc's!

post-796-1234074134_thumb.jpg