Fluval Evo Sea 5 Gal Reduced

Atxraider83

So after a few months my 5 year old son has displayed the same mannerisms that we all have and wants a bigger tank.  Like I'm going to say no.  So we went to a nuvo 20 for his room and I'm selling off the evo 5 gallon.  Price is starting at $55 or make me an offer need it gone.  Changes that have been made to the tank include:

Upgraded the pump to the aqueon quiet flow 600 to increase flow

Sealed the lower slit between sump and display

Sealed the high slit between media area and pump/heater area

No longer has the foam media holder I was just using a piece of egg crate to hold some chemipure blue and filter floss

Everything else is the same as store bought the only marks are a little bit of superglue residual around the light bar where i had added a led strip for accent lighting(accent strip not included) and around the areas i sealed.  And there is a small chip out of the plastic lid for the aquarium on one side.  Also comes with a 50 watt aqueon heater.  Great little tank but just not big enough for what he wants.  Pm me or text me 512-nine nine 3-86 zero three.

20171203_140750.jpg

20171203_140830.jpg

20171203_140836.jpg

20171001_114522.jpg

Edited by Atxraider83
Price change