Wanting to upgrade!

REEFJUNKIE

I am looking to upgrade my reef. Wanting 200+ gallons. I have searched this site and also looking on CL but nothing is available right now. Anyone know of someone wanting to get out hobby or any other avenues to look? Can't really afford a custom ordered tank. Thank you in advance!

River City has a 220 gallon, center overflow in their shop that has been sitting a for little while now. It is pretty much a complete system, you might want to get a hold of Jake and see if he might make a deal if you are interested.

River City has a 220 gallon, center overflow in their shop that has been sitting a for little while now. It is pretty much a complete system, you might want to get a hold of Jake and see if he might make a deal if you are interested.

I went to see this. It is a nice custom setup but the center over flow really needs a room divider situation. My space only allows the aquarium to be up against the wall.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

I went to see this. It is a nice custom setup but the center over flow really needs a room divider situation. My space only allows the aquarium to be up against the wall.

I couldn't agree more, I have been trying to buy this tank for quite some time now but the guy who owns thinks it is worth more than it is, even after sitting for as long as it has. I have the perfect situation for it, maybe some day.

I couldn't agree more, I have been trying to buy this tank for quite some time now but the guy who owns thinks it is worth more than it is, even after sitting for as long as it has. I have the perfect situation for it, maybe some day.
He told me today, he was going to the guy he had to take it out. He told me tank stand & canopy alone is $1800. Idk if that is more in your price range but he is willing to part without all the equip.