What did you do on Labor Day?

Jimbo662

Played 2.5 hrs of basketball this morning... the 3rd day in a row of basketball in the mornings. Wife made me watch the UT game all over again since we DVR'ed it while we were at the game.

Finally glued my green slimer colony in place... now I have no idea where to put the Mr. Pacman acro colony I have. Went to pick up some pH calibration solution from RCA... it's probe calibration day!!! Wooohooo!

Played 2.5 hrs of basketball this morning... the 3rd day in a row of basketball in the mornings. Wife made me watch the UT game all over again since we DVR'ed it while we were at the game.

Finally glued my green slimer colony in place... now I have no idea where to put the Mr. Pacman acro colony I have. Went to pick up some pH calibration solution from RCA... it's probe calibration day!!! Wooohooo!

Was the game as exciting the 2nd time around???? punk.gif

• Like 1

Was the game as exciting the 2nd time around???? punk.gif

It actually was pretty cool to see some of the action replayed to see what actually happened. The game crew was a little slow on giving us replays at that game.

Sump tank that will sit behind a tank. It has a middle section that can be stood on to access tbe tank without getting a step ladder. The little box in the corner is a brine mixing tank for automated daily 1% water changes. (Sump is sitting on it's side.)

post-1247-0-56477600-1473121603_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Haha! It's a 135. We upgraded from a 75. The new tank had to go in the same spot as the old one. So we moved fish into a separate tank. Moved coral into a different tank. Took the rock and water out. Moved the tank to a temporary location. Put the fish a coral back into the tank (knew it was going to take a couple days to set up the 135 and didn't want the fish a coral In a system without my apex controlling everything).Set up the 135. Filled it 1/2 full. Aquascaped. Added fish and coral and the water from the 75 to the 135. Got her up and running in a record 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Haha! It's a 135. We upgraded from a 75. The new tank had to go in the same spot as the old one. So we moved fish into a separate tank. Moved coral into a different tank. Took the rock and water out. Moved the tank to a temporary location. Put the fish a coral back into the tank (knew it was going to take a couple days to set up the 135 and didn't want the fish a coral In a system without my apex controlling everything).Set up the 135. Filled it 1/2 full. Aquascaped. Added fish and coral and the water from the 75 to the 135. Got her up and running in a record 3 days.

Man...you do win the thread!

• Like 1

Did I also mention I stepped trough the floor during this. I Realized our door framing had a leak and was allowing water into the sub floor. I Replaced the sub floor. Replaced the underfloor insulation. Then put down tile instead of hardwood. So we now have a place to take out shoes off without getting the hardwood floor muddy or wet....do I still win the thread??! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

299f55040268494f3bda4ea5cee0a861.jpg79e4cc2536c3e6a87df4f692e8ce7a4b.jpg

• Like 2

It's a day late but here's my day. I'll sum it up as much as possible. I farted around checking parameters and lots of researching, I LOVE doing research.

Took Noah and had a fancy lunch at Wendy's with my mom then caught a movie. Finding Dory, again. No complaints I love it.

The movie is over and it's very obvious that noahs itchy allergy eyes is indeed pink eye. Yay.

I make him go to home depot anyway, it was around the corner after all, to pick up either a coupling or a replacement hose for my ato. That's another story. So turned out the hose is unique to that company, brilliant on their part. I'll tackle that later..

Ok, off to the urgent care unit to nip this in the bud,( the pink eye) It's Labor day. They ALL close early. I did get him some drops that treat the symptoms so that was helpful. Oh, and way fun putting drops in a kid's eye for the first time who has a sensory issue. That was a blast.

Got home late and my husband wants burgers. It sounded really good too. We loaded up. Again. And we got to Fudd's 15 min till closing. They love us now.

Do I win worse day?

• Like 3