Sump for a 105 Gallon

ReedATX

Hey Reefers! I'm getting into the hobby and recently purchased a DSA 105 gallon tank. I was only able to acquire the tank and stand and was wondering if anyone had any sump ideas? I was going to initially build one but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had one they were will to sell as well. if not then tips would be super helpful as well ?

Thanks so much

Hey Reefers! I'm getting into the hobby and recently purchased a DSA 105 gallon tank. I was only able to acquire the tank and stand and was wondering if anyone had any sump ideas? I was going to initially build one but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had one they were will to sell as well. if not then tips would be super helpful as well

Thanks so much

I thought i saw a couple of sumps for sale in the classifieds section of the forum. You may want to browse there and see if anything will work for you.

Nothing wrong with building one. Get a big as one, within reason, that will fit under the stand. Make sure you can get into it though. I stuffed a 75 under my 215 and there is just barely enough room to get my head and shoulders in between the top of the sump, the top of the stand door opening, and the bottom of the stand on the inside.