WTBuy or Borrow Large tubs late June/ early july

Juiceman

I will be emptying my tank in late June early July to begin redoing the Aquascape with new rock and substrate and trashing my old live rock.

Looking for Drilled large water tubs or tubs that you are willing to let me drill.

Pm me or post what you have that would be available to be borrowed or purchased.

I'd like 1 large and 1 medium-large.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stole all the tubs Juiceman! But you already knew that.

I'd totally dry out the rock and cure it. You can find uses down the line for it instead of throwing it away. Or just give it to me and I'll do that. [emoji4]

I stole all the tubs Juiceman! But you already knew that.

I'd totally dry out the rock and cure it. You can find uses down the line for it instead of throwing it away. Or just give it to me and I'll do that. [emoji4]

Yeah. They might have a muriatic bath in their future

The club has about 10 tubs right now that are available to Premium Members, none are pre-drilled but I'd be open to letting you do so with a few. Can you define large and medium?

The club has about 10 tubs right now that are available to Premium Members, none are pre-drilled but I'd be open to letting you do so with a few. Can you define large and medium?

Can you pm me what's available?

I have a leftover plastic container from my tank move. Its one of those HDX storage boxes from HD. Measures probably 24-28 L x 14-16W x 14-16T. No lid. Yours if you want it. Located in Cedar Park near El Salido and Cypress Creek.

I should have one available (or is it Ty's?). Either way, if you want, you can borrow it. I hope my new tank is here by then. :(

Possession is nine-tenths of the law! I think our own tubs have resided more at the other person's house than our own by now. [emoji4]

Juiceman, I'll be done with Ol Aggies' tub on July 9th, but your already knew that. You can grab it from me then if you want.

I should have one available (or is it Ty's?). Either way, if you want, you can borrow it. I hope my new tank is here by then. :(

So are you using it? What size is it?
Juiceman,

Ol Aggie has my tub, I have his. My tub is the standard 100-gallon Rubbermaid tub.

If ol aggie gets his tank sometime this century and is done with it, you are more than welcome to grab it and use it. He's currently using it to store his livestock from his old tank until he receives his new tank. If you need to drill it, you can but let's talk before you do so I'm in agreement with the bulkhead size and location of the hole.

If I'm a betting man, I'm thinking I'll be done with his tub before he's done with mine... considering Reef Savvy's reputation for delayed delivery. [emoji6]