FarmerTy's Frags

FarmerTy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the frags ty! They seem to be doing really well in my tank. The birds nest had a very small piece of branch break on the way home but i glued it to a plug and it seems to be doing well like the other. Again though thanks for the new additions to my tank!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the frags ty! They seem to be doing really well in my tank. The birds nest had a very small piece of branch break on the way home but i glued it to a plug and it seems to be doing well like the other. Again though thanks for the new additions to my tank!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Glad they are doing well! They are quick growers like I said so be ready to have a colony in a short amount of time!
  • Like 1

Nice John! They are alveoporas. While they look like flowerpot corals (gonipora), they are much easier to keep and aren't as temperamental as the goniopora. I've had mine for almost 3 years now and it's been a trooper. Pretty hard to kill... and believe me, I've put it through some tests!