What did you buy yourself for Christmas?

brian.srock

I bought myself a little valentini puffer and a sailfin tang during RCA's big sale they had 2 weeks ago as a Christmas present to myself.

What did you guys buy yourself but are claiming it for Christmas? Equipment? Corals? Fish? Post your pics up.

post-1271-0-90487700-1450454658_thumb.jpg

post-1271-0-00184300-1450454664_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I got myself a new tunze skimmer fir my tank.....best part is first shipment was thought to be lost so amazon shipped a second one to me. Long story short is i now have a spare......

Its the Tunze 9004 doc line skimmer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hope they find it, UPS has been a nightmare lately angry.png

No kidding! It's not just UPS, it's all of them! UPS, Fedex, and USPS. I've had multiple deliveries get delayed, or lost in the last week. Starting to get really annoying.

My gift to myself is a 36" BML 14K we're going to upgrade the refugium and turn it into another frag grow-out tank. :)

• Like 1

Sheesh. I had one package from Amazon lost through USPS and no one will help us. I guess it's just gone forever.... Sorry to get off topicwhistle.gif

I also bought myself three anthias from RCA yesterday, and they're already eating prepared foods! Santa has been good to me this month

UPS has been good for us so far this year, business and personally speaking.

USPS is currently at a 100% delay, damage, or loss though. We've literally had problems with about 30/30 packages in the past 2 weeks.

• Like 1

I mean its nice, but I miss the rugged, all-terrain look you had going ....

I'll slap a 2" body lift on it, 4" suspension left, big mud tires, and a winch on it for you Jolt.

What's that on the side of it? Oh just a bit of miracle mud... don't mind that.

• Like 2

I got a mystery wrasse and a M/F pair of Scott's fairy wrasses. They're all so pretty and everyone adjusted with no trouble. Really happy with those! I have an in line tds meter and magnetic probe holder on the way.

• Like 1

5" BRS canister for carbon

dual 10" BRS DI canisters... got sick of the cheap inline DI thingies.

needle valves from USP

the kids got a spec V w/ a small eel (who wants to start an eel swap program? *lol*)

I'm looking for a recirc skimmer (200-300g), if anyone is upgrading and selling theirs smile.png

You know ty with a setup like that people may start to think that you mean to show up at the swaps and not some random dude who just winged it over with his used hydroponics tub :)

Then there's expectations... I might return the frag tank. [emoji6]

5" BRS canister for carbon

dual 10" BRS DI canisters... got sick of the cheap inline DI thingies.

needle valves from USP

the kids got a spec V w/ a small eel (who wants to start an eel swap program? *lol*)

I'm looking for a recirc skimmer (200-300g), if anyone is upgrading and selling theirs smile.png

I forgot the blue laser!!! success so far, down to one tiny one i cant get to because of angle.
  • Like 1

Here's what I am calling my Christmas present to myself.

ac1e169429a98aeb7c896b2fedade2b3.jpg

At UPS to pick it up right now. Hopefully they find it back there.

thats a nice looking dipping station.
It's got the triple dipper sections already built in the back! Do I want queso, guac, or salsa... Uhhh... I mean, Bayer, interceptor, or potassium?