End of 2015 news: meetings, staff additions and changes.

Thank you Jake, James, Dave, Robin, and Mike for all the hard work you have put in over the years to make the Austin Reef Club the amazing forum it is.

I was blessed to be a part of the club in its heyday at the start and with such a devoted and involved staff! I am also very excited about the new energy that the new additions to the staff will bring. I look forward to all the exciting events and new ideas that Dan and Brian will bring to the table. 2016 is already shaping up to be an amazing year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I know is those who did attend had excellent odds of taking home a significant doorprize, the best of which was a 3' Custom BML fixture (won by Jolt). Thanks to everyone who attended, and to Dan and Brian for the coordination and photos.

For those who couldn't make it, put the January meeting on your calendar now!

<lurkMode>Off</luckMode>

Lest us not forget to give a huge "Thank you" to the guy who keeps the lights on in the place, our fabulous Admin Mike Frame! Thanks for all the hard you work you put into the site and club in between your busy life :)

It was great having the club there when I had my tanks, and people came though in aces when I needed to break down the tanks at a moments notice. It has been over a year now salt-less, but now that we are settled into a house, I am starting to get that familiar itch... so who knows... as my states former governor somewhat said: "I might be back" (read in your mind with Arnold's voice).

Miss y'all (yes, even you Robb)!

- James

<lurkMode>On</lurkMode>

• Like 2