DSA 175 Peninsula Build

Jimbo662

Looking good! Do you have a full tank shot of the tank now?

Thanks, no recent FTS...hadn't really had much in it since I moved all the zoas and stuff to the smaller tank. I figured once I start placing the new sps around the tank I'd start taking some pics.

Awesome, how do you like those dartfish? Any way that I could hire you to do some of my projects?

I love the gudgeons. Can't wait to get the 4 into the tank with the other one to see how they interact. If you need any help with anything just let me know.

Can't wait to get these guys out of QT. The gudgeons usually stay hid most of the day and come out in the evenings to feed. 2 of the 4 in QT stay out pretty much all day everyday. Just got home from the gym and was surprised to find all 4 gudgeons were out and about. As soon as they say me 2 of them hid. One eventually came back out...you can see him peeking out from behind the pvc pipe. Video is a little blurry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wo8Fa5T1tI&feature=youtu.be

• Like 2

I ended up buying a 3rd Wav to add to the other two and replace the gyre. The only real reason was for easier programming. With the original set up any time I wanted to make changes I had to program both separately. With the wav's it's much easier to program and sync or anti-sync them. I've got them set on the Maverick mode. Neptune describes this as "A high energy flow mode with random small and large changes in intensity such as is typical of a reef".

Edited by mFrame (Mike)
embedded video
  • Like 3

Well, I'm making slow progress with SPS. I've got a season greeting and deadpool monti and a milli. Got the seasons greeting from Ty several months ago and it's been growing nicely. The other two have been in the tank a couple of weeks and seem to be happy. Tank has been very stable. Guess it's going to be one frag at a time and work with it to find the right spot for it.

post-2872-0-97771300-1460060614_thumb.jp

post-2872-0-70999500-1460060626_thumb.jp

post-2872-0-32396400-1460060641_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Haha! It looks like a Sunset to me, but you'll have to look at the skeleton color. Good growth you have too. It looks like everything is doing well, but if you need some GHA then I'll give you the friends and family deal.