BMLED blinking/surging, then shuts off

Teresa

I have a BMLED on my 55 gal. Its about 3yrs old. A month ago I noticed the lights would flicker slightly. Now they come on and about 15 minutes later turn off. Is it overheating? Anything I can try before reaching out to BMLED dirctly?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have a BMLED on my 55 gal. Its about 3yrs old. A month ago I noticed the lights would flicker slightly. Now they come on and about 15 minutes later turn off. Is it overheating? Anything I can try before reaching out to BMLED dirctly?

Have you contacted BML? They're local.

I'm going to contact them tomorrow. I cleaned the outside and its free of salt creep and dust. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem. I'll post here once I have a resolution in case anyone else experiences something similar in the future.

Brought it to BML in south austin. They fixed it overnight for me since I was concerned with the long weekend coming. They replaced the power module and the light works like new. Great customer service!