Thai 180 SPS Dominate Upgrade

Vincent-Thai

I think that what it was Frits turbo booster something like that , Aaron have a couple bottles in stock

I used fritz when I moved my picotope to insure I did not run into a new cycle, the stuff is potent but you have to keep it refrigerated before you use it our it will die off.

• 2 weeks later...

You're starting to put together a really nice collector's edition of fish there! Do you still have that regal angelfish that was eating oysters from the first day? I gave up on them... I could never get a healthy specimen and when I did, I could never get it to eat.

• Like 1

You're starting to put together a really nice collector's edition of fish there! Do you still have that regal angelfish that was eating oysters from the first day? I gave up on them... I could never get a healthy specimen and when I did, I could never get it to eat.

Sadly I lost it before I was able to put it in my tank , I had a friend hold the fish for me in their tank and one day it just went downhill but it okay

Regal Angel will be my next addition !

Thanks for looking there will be more beautiful fish be added soon ! ( tank be ready for ARC meeting next year )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have set up a video camera if everyone would like to see all my fish eatting or just stalk on them like I do at work just stalking my fish getting happy because I see them going crazy on seaweed lol PM me and I give you direction to see a live stream of my tank !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk