Need Help Moving a tank 6/21

SChrisEV

First off I'm sorry for even needing to ask this again!

Father's day is Sunday, but that is really the day I need to get this done. Here is my plan (hope). The place I am moving the tank to is only a couple miles away. So I'm hoping that we can meet at my current place, in the AM (I'm flexible here), I'll have as much prepared as I can, we'll load the tank and stand, drive it to the new place, and unload, I expect I'll need about an hour of your time. Both locations are on the ground floor so, except a step at the entry there are no steps. And there are no tight corners that need to be dealt with!

I think the tank can be moved with 4 people, 5 would make for an extra set of hands if needed. I have 2 right now (Ty, I'm committing you based on previous comments. smile.png ) so I need 2 or 3 more.

Given that it is Father's day, and that I am actually moving other items to the new place that day, I am planning to have a "thank you" meal after the move. I already owe some of you beer from the previous move. I'm thinking Pizza or BBQ one afternoon evening following the move. I'll have some basic refreshments on Sunday to ensure everyone had plenty of energy and does not leave hungry.

Any question, or comments let me know!

Thanks a lot for any that can help!

Chris

You can count me as 2 people Chris. I've been fragging a lot of corals lately and I got a grip that could crush Jello like nothing. shifty.gif

If you can aim for morning, that would be ideal as I'm hitting up the Beatles exhibit with my father-in-law that afternoon for some Father's Day action!

You can count me as 2 people Chris. I've been fragging a lot of corals lately and I got a grip that could crush Jello like nothing. shifty.gif

If you can aim for morning, that would be ideal as I'm hitting up the Beatles exhibit with my father-in-law that afternoon for some Father's Day action!

Thanks Ty!

I may be able to help have to check with my dad and brother as they had talked about getting together. If i can make it i can bring my pickup. Should know by tomorrow at the latest.

Okay Cambik, thanks!

Chris as long as this is occuring before 1pm on the 21st i should be available. To help.

That's great, thanks!

We are at 4 people now:

Me

Ty (I mean FarmerTy)

Jimbo662

Cambik

As far as the timing goes, I'm up to do it as early as the rest are. :) I'll start a group PM to not to make noise on the public forum.

I hope it goes well for u Chris. Lmk if u need help later on...

Thanks Vu, have a good Father'd Day! You should stop by some time either before or after to check out the sump. :) I'll post some pics before too long as well.