What are these?

madsalt

I have seen on other forums that they are good for a reef system. I actually saw several people trying to get their hands on some. I have not seen them in my display tank and maybe that is because of my copperband and several wrasses'.

Versace, why do you say they aren't good? I have never heard that before. I have always heard they are a great part of your sand bed cleanup crew! What do they do that makes you say they are bad?

Well like I said, I have only seen them in my sump. My huge ball of cheato is a plethora of life right now. I have those critters in there, massive amounts of pods and from what I saw about 7 or 8 brittle stars cruising around. I have not seen any of those worms in the main tank.

+1 to good. They are a detritivore. I have several in my display and they hand out in the dead spots in my tank where excess food and detritus settles.

That is where I see them in my sump. I have some spots up front where stuff collects and they seem to be collecting there. I just happened to catch one cruising on the glass so that is why I decided to grab the old phone and post a video asking what it was.