Announcing the April ARC meeting (Saturday, 4/18 @ 3pm)

mFrame

RSVP  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just joined and am new to the hobby. Heard of this club today from a LFS. I would love to learn as much as I can so I can have a successful and thriving reef tank. Is it to late to rsvp for the meeting on Saturday 04/18????

Feel free to RSVP, but its not technically necessary once we hit the meeting minimum.

RSVP on our meetings is to insure that we have at least 10 people planning to attend so that our meeting host and staff don't go to a lot of effort to prepare and then only have a handful show up. Once we declare that a meeting has met the goal it's just nice for us to know how many to expect.

Is is never required to RSVP to a meeting, it just helps us judge whether to have the formal meeting or to let the host determine if we're going to fall back to an informal meeting at a different location.

Anything you want to share, but you don't have to.

I'll be bringing some kind of snack for everyone... just don't know what yet.

I'm looking forward to the meeting today and meeting so many new members!

Just throwing my last pitch out there. New members/new reefers will get a free polyp or two of kryptonite candy canes from me that are at the meeting.

Please don't ask me for one if you weren't in attendence. [emoji86]

• Like 1

Just throwing my last pitch out there. New members/new reefers will get a free polyp or two of kryptonite candy canes from me that are at the meeting.

Please don't ask me for one if you weren't in attendence. [emoji86]

I already liked the post but if it was possible to give two thumbs way up I would. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It was good fun today. Tazed a leather, had some good food, reef conversations, free prizes, and shot some lasers!

It was a pleasure meeting so many new folks at this meeting! Glad you guys/gals came out!

Myself and friends had a great time meeting and learning from you guys! Can't wait for next time. The Candy Canes and mushrooms seem to be doing pretty good, even if the live rock was added just 2 days prior :D I'll get some pictures up soon on a tank build thread :)

• Like 1