Group Buy : Achilles tang -25$ and MORE INSANELY CHEAP

Vincent-Thai

I think that's a good idea. How will you select who will be on the $700 order and who will be on the $1000 order?

That's what's Im figuring out . Could just even be 500 . For the first shipment . Think I'm buying . Me and my friend will be in the first shipment but we need like another 200 to reach minimum .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's a good idea. How will you select who will be on the $700 order and who will be on the $1000 order?

That's what's Im figuring out . Could just even be 500 . For the first shipment . Think I'm buying . Me and my friend will be in the first shipment but we need like another 200 to reach minimum .

If you want to add me to your order, I'll be a guinea pig too and it'll total us to the $500 minimum order.

If you want to add me to your order, I'll be a guinea pig too and it'll total us to the $500 minimum order.

Okay TY . That should work . Me and the diver is talking . He kinda slow on the email . I will keep everyone updated . Kinda stressful when we have 18 people on a group buy lol .