What to use as clean up crew

eaglesnest71405

I saw an extremely large hermit crab at Aquadome last week that you might have to worry about IT eating your fish. I've never had a FOWLR tank so I don't know a whole lot about those fish's eating habits. Will they mess with a sea cucumber? My tiger tail does a good job on my bed along with my tiger conch who stays buried until lights out. Maybe they could be suitable?

I'd try nocturnal stuff first like Florida ceriths and stomatella snails first. I literally only see mine come out in the dark and there are several dozen. In the light they're nowhere to be found. Are urchins safe for invert eaters?

I saw that same one at aquadome and your right I think i would have to worry about him eating the fish lol. Someone told me to try cowrie snails or fighting conch snails but I wasn't able to find any at the local shops I went to. I don't have any urchins so i wouldn't know about that either. I could by a boatload of blue leg hermit crabs online but i think they would become snacks