Sam's SPS 150gallon

SAM

+1 to Ty and SAMs post since my like button is maxed out for the day.

Ty the line order is tallest to shortest, it's painful for me to go to SAMs house. I can't count how many times I've hit my head on his dinning room light.

• Like 1

I think the line order should be farthest distance to travel goes first. SAM, I'll be phoning in my custom frag pack order real soon now.

Jim I'm two hours away so I'll just rightfully take my place in line in front of you. Thank you.
  • Like 1

Oh man, thanks for the list of vendors SAM, I have never heard of a lot of them before. This is good timing because I've just opened up a ton of real estate in my tank after a series of Alk swing die offs and now treating for a potential AEFW infestation. Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone has nice frags they're wanting to sell, just send me a message!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
post-2792-14257610719_thumb.jpgCrimson Nova looking good. The 2 bigger frags I made looks really good too. It's one of the Aussie corals that kept its color the best. I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

No prob. That's pretty funny! Cleanup crew can be so amusing

I know right, these snails reproduce like harem and they can right themselves when they fall. they can also shoot web out like spider. I have given them out to plenty of folks in town to test out.