SPS, Acro frag rack clearance sale

SAM

Oh man, I'll take one when they are ready for sale Sam!

You got it!

Looks like orange limeaid to me grin.png

Cool

Put me down for one :).

It looks like the body is like your mint julep. Orange crush julep sounds good to me.

You bet

I'll take one for sure as well

You got it

You should start a new for sale thread

Probably but I'm just too lazy lol

I'd love to get a name down for one of those orange polyp sps!

Same here but I got nothing. Maybe you guys can help me name it.

Looks like you got more fraggin to do!

Yea, you are right. More fragging for sure. Need to find time to frag more lol [emoji4]

Frags should be ready by this weekend starting Friday. I believe there are a total of 8 to 10 frags available.

Like usual, I will charge only $20 per frag and if its smaller and not as encrusted....obviously it will cost less.

1st come 1st serve for the picking the frag you want. I'm just too tired lately to muster up the strength to take individual picture. Like usual, for whatever The reason, If you buy a frag from me and the frag didn't make it, I'll be more than happy to replace it one time For free if I have extra in stock or available to frag.

Please give me a heads up when you would like to pick up.

My text is two 1 five 380 six 899

Cheers!

Sorry folks I have to amend my schedule for this Saturday. As some of you guys know that My father in law recently got hit with triple hit lymphoma/leukemia combo and has being going through intensive rounds of chemo. He has successfully get to the auto transplant part this week. So my wife would really like to see his father one more time before he goes in for the transplant. Therefore we would like to head to Houston Sat from 9am to 6pm. If you are only able to come and pick up on Sat, I request that you come before 9am or after 6pm please. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.

Sam

Sorry Sam! Tell your wife I wish her father a successful surgery and a quick recovery!

Thanks Ty

I would still be available all Friday and Sunday after church and any other weekdays after 5pm. Thanks