240 Long Acrylic For Sale- SOLD

airraider

Tank is SOLD. Tank Dimensions are 96"x24"x24". Included in sale is a very solid custom oak stand and canopy. I bought this tank used less than a year ago and intended to set it up. Unfortunately, I am moving and have to part with the setup. Tank has some scratches that vary in severity, but nothing too deep that cannot be polished out. I purchased a Novus acrylic polishing kit with the intent to redo the tank, but never ended up doing it. I am throwing this in with the sale of the tank as well.

The guy I bought the tank from had 16 VHO T12 lamps installed in the canopy run from 16 individual Work Horse ballasts mounted on top of the canopy. All these go with the tank as well.

Tank sits about 40" high on the stand. There are 3 sets of double doors on the front of the stand which allows for fairly easy access to equipment.

Tank was plumbed originally with 4 holes drilled in the bottom of the tank in the overflow box. It was used for a single drain and return as well as a closed loop system. The closed loop system was plumbed for two intake lines in the side of the overflow with two return lines in the side of the overflow box. You could replumb the system to do the same or create a second drain and return line from a sump if you prefer. I leak tested the tank before I removed the bulkheads for moving with absolutely no leaks. I have since removed the bulkheads to move the tank and have not reinstalled them. I would recommend new bulkheads to ensure a proper seal. The overflow box and the back of the tank are done in black acrylic.

The pictures are not great but show the tank, stand, canopy, and lights. The canopy is currently being stored backwards on the tank so it may look a little funny but it gives you an idea of what it all looks like. It is currently being stored in my garage and is hard to get good photos of.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking a look at the setup or have any questions. Thanks for looking.

post-2153-0-29411400-1405113494_thumb.jp

post-2153-0-95867300-1405113545_thumb.jp

post-2153-0-34304000-1405113583_thumb.jp

post-2153-0-99831900-1405113612_thumb.jp

post-2153-0-83335000-1405113629_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...