blueberry gorgonian, what to feed

lenver

I bought a bottle of Kents Micro-Vert, was planning on feeding every 2 days and see what results I get, I know the rest of my coral will love it, placing a hold on return pumps for 15 minutes and only leaving the wavemakers on for that period of time.

Then letting the system run normally and letting the skimmer take the nutrients out.

I did a bunch of research on NPS gorgs, these and yellow finger gorgs, after I saw some AAF had on their site.

They pretty much need food 24/7. Most people setup a dosing pump to literally deliver food into the tank throughout the day. Some people get away with once a day, but it seems pretty rare. Also, they need flow in the correct direction and they need very low light. The flow should be in the direction of the polyps and not directly blasting into them. May need to try different foods to make sure it is eating. It should have an immediate response when food is added to the tank.

• Like 1