One nasty (cool!) pest - Eunice Worm

mFrame

So, that is cool but.... Is that a pest themed tank? I'm seeing manajos/apatsia and bristleworms all there... Am I right?

(For the record, I don't consider bristleworms pests but some do.)

• Like 1

I thought it was beautiful. I am further amazed at my age to see to see how elegant nature is when in balance. In that balance is the beauty of nature. We as reef keepers maintain an eco system that displays for all to see the connection between every level of the food chain. We design our systems to develop biothemes that suit each of us. In that pursuit is beauty as we each connect with the perfect tank. I laughed to myself as Shaska joked about me having so many different "favorite macros". Yes, it is true, I like many things of beauty.

On that note, I will say "happy trails".

Patrick

PS. However, I would not want to be a microbe in that "bug it bug" world.

In a conversation with a PhD microbal marine biologist on biology forum at nano reef, he used a phrase that made me laugh outside. He embraced the thread with his insight of the bacteria community and ended the conversation with affirmation of building diverse inter connecting nutrient pathways and resulting food webs giving praise to "our microbial overlords". I responded that indeed the "Martian Invaders" in "War of Worlds" would agree with the connection.

Coffee has kicked in and I will sign out to work in garden outside.

Patrick

I thought it was beautiful. I am further amazed at my age to see to see how elegant nature is when in balance. In that balance is the beauty of nature. We as reef keepers maintain an eco system that displays for all to see the connection between every level of the food chain. We design our systems to develop biothemes that suit each of us. In that pursuit is beauty as we each connect with the perfect tank. I laughed to myself as Shaska joked about me having so many different "favorite macros". Yes, it is true, I like many things of beauty.

On that note, I will say "happy trails".

Patrick

PS. However, I would not want to be a microbe in that "bug it bug" world.

Very well said, sir.

• Like 1