FS: Neon Yellow/Green Toadstool Umbrella

Woods

My Neon Yellow/Green Toadstool Umbrella is the size of a basketball and was in need of some trimming.

I now have several frags available. I am selling frags for $20 for about 2" x 1.5" sizes. I have some I am attaching to rock/shells and others are unattached so you can attach them to what you want. It is easily done with a loose rubberband and after just a few days it will adhere itself.

Text or call five1two - five6five - four2nine9

1. ct67stang - SOLD
2. Sherita - SOLD
3. Emilio - SOLD
4. fightinghippo - SOLD
5. mframe - SOLD
6. luis_cort1224 - SOLD
7. chrisp - SOLD
8. Lara Korn - SOLD
9. SChrisEV - SOLD

10. JCAB - SOLD
11. Bluemoon - SOLD
12. Sherita (2nd) - Pending
13. Sherita (3rd) - Pending

14. Reeflover - SOLD
15. Jordan - SOLD

16. Nwherman - SOLD

17. JR Renteria - Pending

18. available

post-1603-0-25298900-1391361272_thumb.jp

updated with those name that are wanting one. Please text me at the number in the original post if you haven't already to line up pick up? I am around all week, and I would like to get them gone soon if you have requested one. Thx

Sherita,

yes, I will hold another for you. I already gave several attaching to rubble now.

Nutz4Fish,

unfortunately I wouldn't be able to cut a 4" diameter piece for you. I cut the outer rim around the whole thing off to get the pieces I have for sale and to keep mine main piece in a decent shape. I have 1 more section of outer rim i can cut and it would a single piece that is 4"x1.5 or two pieces that are 2x1.5 like my others. My main colony was a small squarish piece when I got it and it ended up growing out round anyways so I am not completely sure it matters on shape when small.

Let me know if you want one of my already fragged pieces or the double sized long piece.

• 2 weeks later...