50-60g Hospital Tank

prettyfishy76

I have a saltwater tank full of ich. Lost 2 fish. Trying to catch 1 more that is now in the worst shape. Have had 2 others in a container and am treating with Cupramine. They have come around significantly. Need to treat all of the fish from my 150g together. Bunch o' fish.

Does anyone have a 50-60g tank (can be ugly as sin but not leak) they would like to sell me? Hopefully cheap. Just missed Petco $1/g sale...

Would use a tub but I'd like to be able to get a clear view of them during treatment.

Need it ASAP.

Please PM or text. Was hoping to set up late tonight or tomorrow.

512-850-9072

Thank you,

Ashley & Moises

may or may not help, but I have a 20 tall (my normal QT) and a 29BC I just got back from loan.

The 20 has cycled and 30 day fallow water, bio cube empty.

plus, my wife would prob get mad if I buy my final fish right now so best if you take my QT for a month or so!

• Like 1

I hope so, too. I should have done this sooner but I thought they'd start getting over it. However, that was not the case. I lost my new Naoko's Fairy Wrasse, which upset my husband. That was his favorite fish. So far, everyone dealt with the move to the hospital tank very well. No deaths and they are eating. I realized that some of the fish seem to have internal parasites so they are going through a treatment of General Cure, too. I'll probably hit them with that one more time before the end of the long QT period (8-9 weeks). Boo.