WTB 90g+ tank & stand

Squirlet

Hi - new to the area but not to the hobby. Sold my 90g FOWLR before moving back in 2012 and I've finally bought a house and ready to set up again.

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a 90g+ tank with stand that is no more than 60 inches in length. I'd prefer predrilled but that's not a necessity. I'd really prefer an empty tank. I've got roughly $500 to spend but I could go a bit higher for something that looks extra nice.

I look forward to becoming a member of the community and getting a new tank up and running smile.png

Brooks had a 135g the other day it was 60"

I have an empty 90 gallon tank only not drilled does not leak which is important, may want to have someone look at seems might need to be resealed but I would take 50 Bucks just to get it out of garage.

post-3459-0-51369500-1390610406_thumb.jp

post-3459-0-93711100-1390610422_thumb.jp

post-3459-0-61640600-1390610444_thumb.jp

I have 2 90 gallon tanks both with oceanic stands (red oak). One tank is an oceanic and one is a DSA. Both are drilled with overflows.

They have been sitting in my garage for a few months after I upgraded to 150.

PM if you are interested. I am in avery ranch if you want to take a look.

Wow thanks for all of the feedback!

I'll keep you guys in mind as I search. The one Brooks posted is awesome, but I think the width with overflows is going to be a bit much for my space. If I can't find anything more than a 90 that will work in the next 1-2 weeks I'll hit one of you guys up :)

I have a complete set: tank, stand, canopy oceanic 120g reef ready with dimension 4x2x2. I can send some picture. I'll have to get rid of it before I can upgrade. Lmk

That is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for! I'd love to see pictures :) What is your timeframe for upgrading?