Red Sea KH/Alkalinity test

ceastman

I used it before and was happy with the results I got. They were pretty consistent with my Hanna Alkalinity meter I use now without the human error involved with me and titrations. Was there a specific question you had or did you just want user feedback? Hopefully I answered your question.

It is more a question of usage:

1) Do I keep adding drops until I get to the blue color? Do I count these drops?

2) Once I get to the blue color - is that when I start counting the number of drops for the chart?

For instance, right now I use 5 drops to get to the blue color and then another 3 to get to the green color.

post-3417-0-18613900-1389952346_thumb.jp

post-3417-0-80422600-1389952370_thumb.jp

Whoa! Been using this test for two years now, most recently ordered a new one a few months ago and that's not what mine looks like. Either they just changed the design, or that's one of the old tests. Good question then.

This is the test Ive been using

I'll add as well, even though it's not the same as yours...when I reach the endpoint on mine it's a light salmon color, not that dark blood color in the video. The instruction card has a lighter pinkish color as the end point and that's what I get.

Edited by Bpb