Checking interest-Seduction PE colony PICS added

Sherita

SOLD SOLD SOLD

These guys are moving to NY.

Attention high rollers! I have an 8+ polyp mini colony of Seduction PE available. This is NOT a cut, they have been growing for months. Seduction PE routinely sells online for anywhere between $100 and $200 PER polyp. Take this 8+ polyp mini colony for $500. PM me, or text me at 325-214-0135. Paypal to hold, first one to pay gets it. You will never find another deal like this on Seductions.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up. I thought we had some high rollers here on ARC :-) Make me an offer, I don't bite! I've got a big vet bill to pay off (one of my dogs injured his foot Friday). These are raised under LEDS, so no acclimation needed, and mine aren't melters like some Seduction out there. Here's what they look like under blue lights:

Seduction.jpg

C'mon peeps! Here's your chance to get a real high end paly for way less than the $200 per polyp they bring online. Pull the trigger, you know you want them. They are SEXY!

Awww, I love me some Aussie Shep. I've lived with them all my life :) Wonderful dogs.

If anyone is truly serious about these, we can work out a payment plan if you need it. You need these zoas, I need your dollars. Mutual satisfaction, LOL.