FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Just read some bad news about your phone.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37604083?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Don't blow yourself up for nice pics!

Yup, saw that too. Oh well, what are you going to do? I'll see if the incidences keep going up or not. I'm a risk percentage guy... I don't buy into mass hysteria. Right now I'm more likely to get struck by lightning or bitten by a shark. [emoji4]

Mean while my S5 is just chugging right along......

Something to be said about not having the newest and greatest, many times it comes with the newest and greatest problems :)

Is this just your way of complaining about your Reef Angel woes? [emoji23]

I can't tell you how long it's been up now because it will just jinx it but it's been thousands of hours up now. And it's an Digital Aquatics Archon :). Not a reef angel.... Sheesh your slipping brotha.

Oh yeah, that thing. [emoji5]

Ok this is my last one. haha

82cd6ad85406240aa15b80baf78ae5f8.jpg

[emoji23] I've been cruising the interwebs for a good replacement phone. Wait for the LG V20... the new Google phone... or just grab the S7 edge which is pretty much the same phone but without the stylus. Hmmm....
  • Like 1

Ok this is my last one. haha

82cd6ad85406240aa15b80baf78ae5f8.jpg

[emoji23] I've been cruising the interwebs for a good replacement phone. Wait for the LG V20... the new Google phone... or just grab the S7 edge which is pretty much the same phone but without the stylus. Hmmm....
LG V20 pre-order it is! Winner by a landslide! Now I just have to hope my house doesn't burn down while waiting for the phone to release at the end of the month. Maybe I'll charge it in the middle of a bowl of water each night. [emoji12]
  • Like 1

That Baton Rouge looks like you could just about break me off a piece, just saying...

i tried the purple queens and could only get 1 of 4 to eat and they have a very hard time competing with the other fish. My chromis really liked to chase them off. Beautiful fish though.

That Baton Rouge looks like you could just about break me off a piece, just saying...

i tried the purple queens and could only get 1 of 4 to eat and they have a very hard time competing with the other fish. My chromis really liked to chase them off. Beautiful fish though.

Haha, I leave all distribution of the RCA Baton Rouge to Jake himself. I'm just the backup in case something happens to his colony in his show tank. It was too pretty to risk not having a backup!

Yeah, I know the uphill battle with purple queens. Probably part of the reason why I want to try them. I do enjoy the challenges. It does have me worried that they don't compete well though. I have a lot of fast tangs/angels that would be intimidating to shy fish.