FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Hey hey hey. Pl are keep all sale business business in the classifieds section, this thread is long enough as it is.

[emoji13] (sarcasm everyone)

Just trying up pad my stats. It's like missing a shot on purpose just to add one more rebound to the stat sheet.

Quiescence leads to the gradual demise of the hobby. Always gotta keep moving forward and trying new things!

While I would like to agree with you its spoken like a true newly wed without kids. Hit me up when you realize going to the grocery store without kids is like a vacation.

• Like 2

Quiescence leads to the gradual demise of the hobby. Always gotta keep moving forward and trying new things!

While I would like to agree with you its spoken like a true newly wed without kids. Hit me up when you realize going to the grocery store without kids is like a vacation.

Then the rejection when you ask your kids if they wanna go with you. *lol*

• Like 2

Man, I doubt that was the wife recording. I don't think that's a wife approved activity. A simple miscalculation of force needed and you'd have a kid-sized face smear on your ceiling for life.

psh, you'll be throwing your kids around all the time! I regularly toss my god sons in the air and haven't hit them on the ceiling...yet

Man, I doubt that was the wife recording. I don't think that's a wife approved activity. A simple miscalculation of force needed and you'd have a kid-sized face smear on your ceiling for life.

psh, you'll be throwing your kids around all the time! I regularly toss my god sons in the air and haven't hit them on the ceiling...yet
Oh I'm sure I will as I throw around my niece and nephew all the time but that's a 6' throw in the air within 3-4" of the ceiling. He either practices with a sack of potatoes or got really lucky. Maybe he practised with the older kids in the video. [emoji4]

Last night Noah got a sticky ball stuck to the ceiling. He knew he had to get it down since I was working on my tank. Priorities. So he got on a step stool, stood on his tippy toes, and got it down using 2 paint mixing sticks reaching as high as he possibility could. I used to be extremely overprotective and saw the negative results. I think I might be over compensating.

Sent from Sissy's phone

• Like 2

Last night Noah got a sticky ball stuck to the ceiling. He knew he had to get it down since I was working on my tank. Priorities. So he got on a step stool, stood on his tippy toes, and got it down using 2 paint mixing sticks reaching as high as he possibility could. I used to be extremely overprotective and saw the negative results. I think I might be over compensating.

Sent from Sissy's phone

I'm tend to be on the lax end side of protectiveness. He's gotta know its going to hurt... nothing teaches you better than the pain of the experience. Now my wife on the other hand will undo all that with her overprotectiveness so it may be a moot point. We'll see when the baby comes.

Let's be honest, Ty...unless you're in Bilbo Baggins home, you're not hitting the ceiling w/ any kids! grin.pnggrin.pnggrin.pngwhistle.gif

I wonder if I could petition the City to change the name of my neighborhood to "The Shire"?

Wait until you take them to a frag swap and they ask what every single coral in every single frag tank is. And then the person selling tells them they can use the little glow stick to point at them.

So THOSE were your kids!!! fish.gif Kidding!

• Like 2

Wait until you take them to a frag swap and they ask what every single coral in every single frag tank is. And then the person selling tells them they can use the little glow stick to point at them.

And then every coral somehow is very unhappy *quietly disappear into to crowd *

Sent from Sissy's phone

• Like 2