FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Congratulations! Kids are awesome. I've learned kids are like reef tanks. There's no one way to raise one and they're all different. With that being said - have fun! And never loose your sense of humor, it'll keep you sain ;)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Excellent, now I just need to work on automating everything and running with a no diaper changes system. Let the experiments begin! [emoji4]
Lol! Let me know how that works out for you! If you figure it out you better write a book and put a patent on it pretty quick. I have the funniest image in my head. Like an Inspector Gadget contraption suspended above the crib...

I think we should stick with having your wife do the feeding. I don't think she wants stuff monitoring her and live viewing while she feeds.

Although your wife will do the feedings I loved it when my husband would get up with me in the middle of the night just to show support. It was a huge morale booster. That's just my personal experience :)

• Like 1

WAIT! Shouldn't all of this been in its own build thread? Even the planning and assembly? Seems you are lumping these two systems as one.

I was hoping to plumb the systems together. I mean, my skimmer can skim anything!

Congratulations Ty!

Thank you sir!

Just a note but if your backing up your photos on a cloud do so in standard or original format, depending on how its worded. You get significantly less storage but you dont loose quality, its not compressed. I sell my photography so i dont mind paying the extra 10 bucks a month to ensure i have a backup. I love backups, have at least 4 backups where I keep my photography. And im about to invest in another ☺. I just bought my first backup for my tank...it begins

• Like 1