FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Are you trying to make be buy a new monitor? I only have 1440p nopity.gif

I can't even watch my own tank videos. I have to run up to Best Buy and use the Samsung link to hack into a 4k display TV and watch it there. I think the staff is on to me... [emoji14]
  • Like 1

Tried a 4k video this time instead of 1080p at 60fps. The 4k video is only at the standard 30 fps. Not sure if higher resolution versus lower framerate looks better to me or higher framerate but lower resolution...https://youtu.be/7U6KojM5C6A

Dang I must've blinked or something. Is all that growth or did you just add several more pieces? Looking good Lord Tydieous.

I can't even watch my own tank videos. I have to run up to Best Buy and use the Samsung link to hack into a 4k display TV and watch it there. I think the staff is on to me... [emoji14]

If you upload a 4k video to youtube let me know...My TV is 4k :-)

Umm...nevermind...I see the link above is the 4k...

• Like 1

Tried a 4k video this time instead of 1080p at 60fps. The 4k video is only at the standard 30 fps. Not sure if higher resolution versus lower framerate looks better to me or higher framerate but lower resolution...https://youtu.be/7U6KojM5C6A

Dang I must've blinked or something. Is all that growth or did you just add several more pieces? Looking good Lord Tydieous.
I added the ice fire echinata about maybe 7-8 months ago but everything else in that video should be growth. I did do some rearranging so maybe that's what looks so different Jose-Wan Kenobi.
  • Like 1

If you upload a 4k video to youtube let me know...My TV is 4k :-)

Umm...nevermind...I see the link above is the 4k...

At your resolution, let me know if you see any pests on my acros. [emoji12]

That is sooooo cool! Now I can have Ty's tank in my house anytime! You can see every tiny piece of floating particles...even saw some bubble algae. :-)

Pshhh... return your TV because obviously there is something wrong with it. No bubble algae here... [emoji57] [emoji56]

That is sooooo cool! Now I can have Ty's tank in my house anytime! You can see every tiny piece of floating particles...even saw some bubble algae. :-)

Pshhh... return your TV because obviously there is something wrong with it. No bubble algae here... [emoji57] [emoji56]

HA...4k don't lie

I took all of these last night.

Wow, an explosion of color. Awesome! Do you have a shot of the entire tank from the front?
I didn't take one yet because my sandbed is covered with frags since I shut down my frag tank. That and I still haven't gotten a chance to add a new background to the back glass so all you see is drywall and plumbing behind the tank.

Wow, an explosion of color. Awesome! Do you have a shot of the entire tank from the front?
I didn't take one yet because my sandbed is covered with frags since I shut down my frag tank. That and I still haven't gotten a chance to add a new background to the back glass so all you see is drywall and plumbing behind the tank.

I was told to try window tinting on my tank (black), which is better than trying to paint it. What are you adding as a background?

I was told to try window tinting on my tank (black), which is better than trying to paint it. What are you adding as a background?
I removed my black background and intend to add a dark blue to light blue gradient instead. It will be an adhesive type background. I just need to make time to send this all to a printer to make for me.