FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

nuts, sorry to hear that all three butterflies died. All three were so perfect looking, it's kind of mind boggling. I wonder if it's for-sure a bacterial infection and not something else like a virus or fungal infection. May want to try running O3 next time to be sure. Depending on the virus and concentration, O3 has proven to kill 99.999% of viruses in water. I know a guy who can hook you up with a controllable O3 generator.

Edited by Gig 'em

nuts, sorry to hear that all three butterflies died. All three were so perfect looking, it's kind of mind boggling. I wonder if it's for-sure a bacterial infection and not something else like a virus or fungal infection. May want to try running O3 next time to be sure. Depending on the virus and concentration, O3 has proven to kill 99.999% of viruses in water. I know a guy who can hook you up with a controllable O3 generator.

Man, I was just going to blame the guy who hand-selected them. He should have carried them home himself on the plane with a memory foam on the insides of the bags to protect their sensitive snouts.

It very well could be something not bacterial... 4 different antibiotics didn't put a dent in it so very real possibility.

I'll see I can steal the ozone generator for the next run. Better yet, I'll make him do it since I ran with the first batch and failed miserably.

Is there a cost center fee to rent the CO2 monitor for? I'm curious how air tight my house is after I'm done installing new double pane windows.

I still have it. I think Victoly just wanted to ruin your fun and doesn't really need it.

Is there a cost center fee to rent the CO2 monitor for? I'm curious how air tight my house is after I'm done installing new double pane windows.

You're probably better off with a FLIR cam than using CO2 as a tightness proxy. But yeah, you're gonna just have to bill that to overhead.

Don't worry, I'll be bringing a FLIR camera by my house this week to check how effective these windows are at stopping heat while also searching for areas that need better insulation. Still doesn't detect where air isn't escaping from the house, it's just a thermal imaging device.

5a52bb1dbb9f22c5ac7f7d1fb1457307.jpg

What are you looking at? How about a hole at the bottom of my TLF 550 reactor that I was using to run biopellets!

I can honestly say I can't recommend these for biopellets anymore. The cheap plastic at the bottom will wear down eventually from the manual grinding by the biopellets tumbling and rip a hole in the bottom of the reactor. Then it'll release a horde of biopellets in your sump and they'll get sucked up by your return pump and cause a biopellet rain storm from your return pipes. Yay! [emoji53]

5a52bb1dbb9f22c5ac7f7d1fb1457307.jpg

What are you looking at? How about a hole at the bottom of my TLF 550 reactor that I was using to run biopellets!

I can honestly say I can't recommend these for biopellets anymore. The cheap plastic at the bottom will wear down eventually from the manual grinding by the biopellets tumbling and rip a hole in the bottom of the reactor. Then it'll release a horde of biopellets in your sump and they'll get sucked up by your return pump and cause a biopellet rain storm from your return pipes. Yay! [emoji53]

Nooooooooooooooo

You shouldn't cut so many corners, Ty. Cheap equipment always comes back to bite us!

My old TLF150 ran biopellets and GFO for 6 years now without a hiccup. I'm finally going to retire it this year and get something a little more stout. I haven't nearly had the used equipment issues you've had up to this point. I may just be lucky though. [emoji6]

Future location of World War 3:

4a05fc1ce7c770244dbc190a02e8a655.jpg

I'll be combining all of my smaller tangs to introduce them all to the new powder blue tang that just got out of QT.

-blonde naso tang

-purple tang

-achilles tang

-powder blue tang

I'm leaving the yellow belly hippo and orange shoulder tang out of it. They are so much bigger I don't think they'd even look twice at the PBT.

Wish me luck! I'll try to record a video if happy hour doesn't get the best of me. [emoji4]

• Like 2

When does the show start and how much for a ring side seat?

Show starts at 9pm, with the opening fight between 4 new fighting conchs I'll be adding to the DT to the 2 existing ones.

The main event will be at 930pm and I'll live stream that over at FarmerTy.com.

Stay tuned!

• Like 3