FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

e03fd9567cba463aa94cf3d58521307d.jpg[emoji53]. Not exactly who I wanted in the trap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy smokes! [emoji33]
Thats prolly only 1/2 of her. And I KNOW she isn't hungry, I feed her everyday. She's jst greedy. (May not be a "she", but I call her Esther the Eel. Lol)

You can get away with 2 but you'll get much less par on the edges. If you hang them high enough, you may be able to overcome that since its only 24" deep. I had to keep mine lower to the water because of my 29" depth but generally they will cover 24" by 24" decently.

Finished the light rack. Pretty proud of it. The fish are going to go blind when I put them back in the tank!

b290cb88a2ea9e8cda88349ffce1239e.jpg

328a0eef575dd052153cb5f39c986af6.jpg

HOTT

I guess I should link in to my build thread about my palytoxin poisoning this past weekend. [emoji53] No build thread is complete without a trip to the ER.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/index.php?/topic/36543-Palytoxin---My-Experience-With-It

Dear Lord I hope not. I don't know if I ever want my build thread to be completed if that's the criteria...

I forgot to update that I lost two wrasses during my extended stay off my feet this past weekend. I wasn't able to do water changes on the tub for my TTM QT. I'll also have to restart my TTM, luckily I was only 1 transfer into it at that point... or was it two? I can't remember.

I will also be rehoming probably 3 of my fish once I'm done with the TTM. I think I'll move along the two lyretail anthias and the Hawaiian Elegant Coris Wrasse (female). With the loss of the female flame wrasse and the Japanese Lunate wrasse, I'm going a slightly different direction with my anthias and wrasse stock.

I forgot to update that I lost two wrasses during my extended stay off my feet this past weekend. I wasn't able to do water changes on the tub for my TTM QT. I'll also have to restart my TTM, luckily I was only 1 transfer into it at that point... or was it two? I can't remember.

I will also be rehoming probably 3 of my fish once I'm done with the TTM. I think I'll move along the two lyretail anthias and the Hawaiian Elegant Coris Wrasse (female). With the loss of the female flame wrasse and the Japanese Lunate wrasse, I'm going a slightly different direction with my anthias and wrasse stock.

Dang, sorry about the fish. I was wondering how that was all going while you are recovering.

Thanks Hula! I have an ATI Coral+/Purple+ up front and an ATI Blue+ in the back. I will probably end up changing that back one to a Coral+ as well as after the test run, it was more blue back there than I prefer.

Built this for the frag tank to find other excuses not to put my hands into the tank. [emoji6]

f5776263e78ae8f423110b62ef0ce83d.jpg

328cb747c9e958ace87d4248b589a10f.jpg

I'll paint and skin it eventually but just needed something in the interim to isolate my frag tank from the DT and put it in my office. I'm tired of the eyesore in the front room.

Of course you would have a frag tank on wheels! Just hook up the pumps and lights to a car battery and you can take it with you anywhere

That's actually very similar to what I just built for my 55 gallon trash cans to fit on.

I'm available for birthday parties and tailgates! [emoji5]

It was actually pretty fun building it even though I had no idea what I was doing.

• Like 1