FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

I'm going with Rey for my wrasse, but a big part of that is because of my mega crush on her.

It's hard to tell with the potter's wrasse because I've only had it under ambient fluorescent lighting. I'll post some cool videos later today and you can see for yourself.

Oh no! Rey didn't make it! [emoji17] My potter's wrasse was dead this morning. RIP!

My only two conclusions may be stress from not having sand to dive into or perhaps the prazipro treatment did it in as supposedly leopard wrasses are a bit sensitive to it. The wrasse looked perfectly healthy otherwise.

Oh no Ty, that sucks, I' m sorry to hear that man. Leopards are definitely finicky little buggers and potters are on of the tougher ones to keep. Totally stinks

Big day! Angels returning to the display tank!

ba35471da2c04ac8966268e8f3af0f9c.jpg

Now I'll have a emperor, majestic, flame, and potters angel in the tank. In another 2-3 weeks, I'll drop the tangs and the wrasses into the tank and call it a day... Oh yeah, and my pyramid butterflyfish. [emoji4]

• Like 3

That makes two of us! At least two of them have been in there before so I know what I'm getting with them. The majestic has been living in the tank for 2 weeks now and been good... so Mr. Potter, don't screw it all up!

• Like 1

How is your tubinaria heronensis coming along? Do you have any new pics of it?

Nothing special, it died back a bit when I removed the fish and acros but has been doing well again when I replaced everything again. I think nutrients dropped a little too low when everything was out of the tank and caused a good amount of dieoff.

It's been healthy and happy lately and regrowing over the dead skeleton.

845c659d654190396f5c615cdb1f86d0.jpg

• Like 1

This thread is the proverbial box of chocolates... You never know what your gonna get. Except sarcasm, that is a given.

I wonder if we can make a glossary for this thread. That would be helpful.

I wonder if we can make a glossary for this thread. That would be helpful.

A glossary, what for, I think everyone knows the lingo here. Don't you mean cliff notes or a table of contents lol.

There was a summary a couple pages back.