FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

I think par values would determine that Brooks. I think enough people have the ATI fixtures that you could probably look up rough numbers for par. I aim for 500 at the top of the highest coral, 300 mid-tank, and 150-200 sand for a SPS-heavy tank.

• Like 1

I think par values would determine that Brooks. I think enough people have the ATI fixtures that you could probably look up rough numbers for par. I aim for 500 at the top of the highest coral, 300 mid-tank, and 150-200 sand for a SPS-heavy tank.

Thanks for the tip, Ty!

• Like 1

I still have the emperor angel, flame angel, cleaner wrasse, orange shoulder tang, and yellow belly tang in the tub.

I'm also currently QT'ing an achilles tang, a powder blue tang, a potter's angel, a potter's wrasse, and a flame wrasse pair.

I'm starting to think I may have to rehome the orange shoulder tang. He's a good 5-6" long and may be tipping the scales of my bioload, especially once everything starts to grow to full size. I'm still on the fence since its such a cool fish.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you got the powder blue and Achilles in! Can't wait to see some pics, also looking forward to seeing that potters wrasse, definitely some nice fish you got there Ty.

Glad to hear you got the powder blue and Achilles in! Can't wait to see some pics, also looking forward to seeing that potters wrasse, definitely some nice fish you got there Ty.

Yeah, I'm super excited that the PBT and achilles aren't trying to kill each other! This gives me hope that if they don't do that in a 40-gallon tub, chances are when they get bigger that they won't do it in a 215-gallon tank.

The potters wrasse I got is huge! Like 4-5"! I sure hope he makes it through QT but he's doing the weird leopard wrasse thing where they just lay there until they get used to the time change and feel comfortable enough to explore. My current leopard wrasse came out like 10 times in 3 months while in the tub... They are just odd little creatures.

I hope to get some pictures when I swap the tub again for TTM tomorrow. I would have done it the first night but the shipment got delayed and I wanted them in new water ASAP!

• Like 1

If you have too much bioload you could always sell me the Majestic Angel grin.png

Wuh? Sacrilege! [emoji4]

I'll sell you an orange shoulder tang and two clowns! Okay, kidding about the clowns... my wife would kill me.

If you have too much bioload you could always sell me the Majestic Angel grin.png

Wuh? Sacrilege! [emoji4]

I'll sell you an orange shoulder tang and two clowns! Okay, kidding about the clowns... my wife would kill me.

dont abandon that orange shoulder... put your head down and tough it out

• Like 1

Wuh? Sacrilege! [emoji4]

Fight the good fight you say?! Alright, just for you bud I'll give him a shot... but if it looks too cramped, I'm making you come over and catch him out!

Wuh? Sacrilege! [emoji4]

Fight the good fight you say?! Alright, just for you bud I'll give him a shot... but if it looks too cramped, I'm making you come over and catch him out!
Yeah! That might make me jump in with more vigor. This starting your own business thing is time consuming. I've been hanging on by a thread, just trolling the site in the background [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Wuh? Sacrilege! [emoji4]

Yeah! That might make me jump in with more vigor. This starting your own business thing is time consuming. I've been hanging on by a thread, just trolling the site in the background [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I figured that's where you disappeared too! Don't worry, by the 2nd-3rd year you'll have streamlined all the processes and it'll go a lot smoother from that point on! Keep fighting the good fight!

Yeah, I'm super excited that the PBT and achilles aren't trying to kill each other! This gives me hope that if they don't do that in a 40-gallon tub, chances are when they get bigger that they won't do it in a 215-gallon tank.

The potters wrasse I got is huge! Like 4-5"! I sure hope he makes it through QT but he's doing the weird leopard wrasse thing where they just lay there until they get used to the time change and feel comfortable enough to explore. My current leopard wrasse came out like 10 times in 3 months while in the tub... They are just odd little creatures.

I hope to get some pictures when I swap the tub again for TTM tomorrow. I would have done it the first night but the shipment got delayed and I wanted them in new water ASAP!

Sounds like a good start for the PBT and Achilles. Did you end up getting the PBT from RCA? I saw they had a few for the first Friday sale the other night.

That potters sounds like it's a beast, leopard wrasse can def be finicky and weird. But they are cool fish for sure.